-You can view all lesson offerings on March 1st, 2023 (See link below)
Group lessons: Parents/spectators are allowed to watch the first and last class of the session. During the other classes we ask that spectators wait outside or in the hallway for instruction purposes. All spectators will be permitted to watch from the bleachers only. Class size will depend on group level and space.
Private lessons: 4 classes for 30 minutes in duration each week. All spectators will be permitted to watch from the bleachers only.
We have a *NEW* registration system (link below) and you will need to create a new account with us. We encourage you to do so prior to the date of registration. Use the registration system to find upcoming classes.
SWIM LESSON REGISTRATION
Webster Community Programs offers swim lessons all year round! Classes are offered weekday mornings during the summer and on Saturdays and/or Sundays during the school year. An evening program is also available year round as well. Register for these classes through the Webster Central School District Continuing Education program.
Registration will begin at 8:00 am on the designated date for each session in the Community Education Program Guide (see link below). Spots for some swim levels truly do fill up in 5 minutes so please set up an account before registration (registration link is below).
Learn To Swim . . . With Us!
- Red Cross levels I - VII
- Water Babies: for moms, dads, and tots ages 6 months - 3 years! (one parent or guardian must accompany their child).
- Tiny Tots: 1 to 1 ratio child to instructor; transition from water babies to group instruction for 3 year olds.
- Tad Poles: 3 to 1 ratio student to instructor; for ages 4 and 5 grouped and taught according to ability.
- Private Swim lessons
- Adult Lessons; It's never too late to learn. Special "Feeling Safe" program also available for those who are especially fearful of the water.)
- Introduction to Diving: basic fundamentals of diving will be taught, the approach, the hurdle step, and three different position dives. Participants must be 9 or older and at least a level IV swimmer.
For more information on any of the above programs, please contact Brian Wilcox or Ben Whipple at 670-1087, at the Webster Central School Aquatic Center.