SWIM LESSON REGISTRATION
Webster Community Programs offers swim lessons all year round! Classes are offered weekday mornings during the summer and on Saturdays/Sundays during the school year. A Monday/Wednesday evening program is also available year round. Register for these classes through the Webster Central School District Continuing Education program.
Registration will begin at 8:00 am on the designated date for each session in the Community Education Program Guide (see link below). Spots for some swim levels truly do fill up in 5 minutes so please set up an account before registration (registration link is below).
Learn To Swim . . . With Us!
- Red Cross levels I - VII
- Water Babies: for moms, dads, and tots ages 6 months - 3 years! (one parent or guardian must accompany their child).
- Tiny Tots: 1 to 1 ratio child to instructor; transition from water babies to group instruction for 3 year olds.
- Tad Poles: 3 to 1 ratio student to instructor; for ages 4 and 5 grouped and taught according to ability.
- Private Swim lessons
- Adult Lessons; It's never too late to learn. Special "Feeling Safe" program also available for those who are especially fearful of the water.)
- Introduction to Diving: basic fundamentals of diving will be taught, the approach, the hurdle step, and three different position dives. Participants must be 9 or older and at least a level IV swimmer.
For more information on any of the above programs, please contact Brian Wilcox, Ben Whipple or Megan Sassenhausen at 670-1087, at the Webster Central School Aquatic Center.