Due to COVID safety concerns, we will only be offering private swim lessons at this time. Swimmers MUST wear a mask at all times while in the facility, except while actively swimming. Private lessons will consist of 4 classes for 30 minutes in duration each week. Locker rooms will be open but we highly encourage swimmers to arrive water ready and limit time in the locker room. No more than 2 spectators per swimmer will be allowed in the facility. All spectators will be permitted to watch from the balcony area upstairs after their swimmer is dropped off. Please maintain social distance and always wear a mask in the facility that covers your mouth/nose at all times.
We have a *NEW* registration system (link below) and you will need to create a new account with us. We encourage you to do so prior to the date of registration. Use the registration system to find upcoming classes.
SWIM LESSON REGISTRATION
Webster Community Programs offers swim lessons all year round! Classes are offered weekday mornings during the summer and on Saturdays/Sundays during the school year. A Monday/Wednesday evening program is also available year round. Register for these classes through the Webster Central School District Continuing Education program.
Registration will begin at 8:00 am on the designated date for each session in the Community Education Program Guide (see link below). Spots for some swim levels truly do fill up in 5 minutes so please set up an account before registration (registration link is below).
Learn To Swim . . . With Us!
- Red Cross levels I - VII
- Water Babies: for moms, dads, and tots ages 6 months - 3 years! (one parent or guardian must accompany their child).
- Tiny Tots: 1 to 1 ratio child to instructor; transition from water babies to group instruction for 3 year olds.
- Tad Poles: 3 to 1 ratio student to instructor; for ages 4 and 5 grouped and taught according to ability.
- Private Swim lessons
- Adult Lessons; It's never too late to learn. Special "Feeling Safe" program also available for those who are especially fearful of the water.)
- Introduction to Diving: basic fundamentals of diving will be taught, the approach, the hurdle step, and three different position dives. Participants must be 9 or older and at least a level IV swimmer.
For more information on any of the above programs, please contact Brian Wilcox or Ben Whipple at 670-1087, at the Webster Central School Aquatic Center.