1000 Document Drive
P: (585) 265-3840
Office hours: 6:00 a.m. - 4:45 p.m.
Director of Operations
School bus transportation is provided to students in Webster Central School District who attend both public and non-public schools. The district transports approximately 9,300 students over 7,000 miles daily. Our school buses travel well over 2 million miles every year.
Student safety and welfare are our primary considerations in the implementation of transportation policies and procedures. When establishing the approximately 700+ trips a day, we consider safety, economy of operation, and compliance with school time schedules.
Transportation Tips For Parents
- Students should be at bus stop five minutes prior to the scheduled arrival time.
- It is the parent/guardian's responsibility to get their student(s) to and from the bus stop safely.
- Students should observe the same conduct on the school bus as they do in the classroom.
- Students should stay seated at all times and never put hands, arms, or heads out the window.
- There is no eating, drinking, smoking, or vaping on the bus.
- Students should cross the street or highway only when the driver has signaled to them that the way is clear.