E-flyers are a great way for groups and organizations in the Webster CSD community to share information on events and programs within our One Webster community. Newly approved e-flyers are shared on a weekly basis via district Twitter and Facebook and with parents/guardians through ParentSquare. Students may still receive traditional backpack flyers from district, PTSA, and school-sponsored events such as open house, book orders, after school activities, and/or the athletic and music departments. Flyers for district/school-sponsored events and programs do not contain the disclaimer.
Webster CSD does not sponsor nor endorse these activities. This information is provided solely as a community service.
E-FLYER APPLICATION PROCEDURE:
- Flyer MUST include the following. This may be placed anywhere on the flyer, any size, any font but must be readable to the naked eye:
- Disclaimer: This event, activity, or program is not sponsored by Webster Central School District. Approval does not imply endorsement, but is a courtesy service to the community.
- Name of the person and/or organization making the request.
- Email address, phone number, and/or website that persons can reach out to with questions.
- Flyer must be one page only.
- Flyer must be submitted at least one week prior to requested posting date but not more than two weeks prior to the event or three weeks if the event has a sign-up deadline.
- Webster CSD will NOT share flyers with copyrighted images.
- Feel free to include the group's/organization's social media handle.
- Submit completed flyer in jpg, png, or pdf format to Jenifer_Calus@webstercsd.org, subject line e-flyer.