E-flyers are a great way for groups and organizations in the Webster CSD community to share information on events and programs within our One Webster community. Approved e-flyers are shared on a weekly basis via the district’s Twitter @wcsdproud and Facebook @WebsterCentralSchools. They are also passed along to appropriate school principals for sharing via their school newsletters and social media. Webster CSD families are encouraged to follow district social media and their child(ren)’s school newsletters and social media for this information.
Webster CSD does not sponsor nor endorse these activities. This information is provided solely as a community service.
E-FLYER APPLICATION PROCEDURE:
- Flyer MUST include the following. This may be placed anywhere on the flyer, any size, any font but must be readable to the naked eye:
- Disclaimer: This event, activity, or program is not sponsored by Webster Central School District. Approval does not imply endorsement, but is a courtesy service to the community.
- Name of the person and/or organization making the request.
- Email address, phone number, and/or website persons can reach out to with questions.
- Flyer must be one page only.
- Flyer must be submitted at least one week prior to requested posting date but not more than two weeks prior to the event or three weeks if the event has a sign-up deadline.
- Webster CSD will NOT share flyers with copyrighted images.
- Feel free to include the group's/organization's social media handle.
- Submit completed flyer in jpg or pdf format to Jenifer_Calus@webstercsd.org, subject line e-flyer.
Flyers will be reviewed and shared weekly (usually Wednesdays). E-flyers will not be reviewed or posted when school is not in session, such as legal holidays or school recess (with the exception of summer recess). Flyers that are in conflict with school/PTSA/district-sponsored programs will not be approved. Only one e-flyer allowed by an organization for each event/program. E-flyers are for non-profit groups in Webster CSD or non-profit events occurring in Webster. The district will not be held liable for incorrect information within an e-flyer. The district reserves the right to retract any e-flyer posting.
Students may still receive traditional backpack flyers from district, PTSA, and school-sponsored events such as open house, book orders, after school activities, and/or the sports and music departments. Flyers for district/school-sponsored events and programs do not contain the disclaimer.