High School Course Descriptions and Resources
The course descriptions and resources offer a number of features to help students and parents through the course selection process:
• A focus on developing your Essential Skills
– Information about how students can build the skills necessary for success, regardless of the path that they choose.
• Connections to Career Clusters
– Every course has been connected to at least one of the six Career Clusters as identified by the New York State Department of Labor.
– Use this information to see how work in school can connect to future career opportunities.
– Links to the New York Career Zone website for more information on each cluster.