Facility Requests for Community Groups
INDOOR FACILITY REQUESTS FOR THE 20-21 SCHOOL YEAR ARE ON HOLD.
CHECK BACK FOR UPDATES.
PLEASE NOTE: ON THE REQUEST FORM, BASKET ROAD FACILITY IS LISTED WITH SEMMLER.
All community groups who wish to request space/facilities at any of the Webster Central School buildings/campuses need to fill out this request. Requests for indoor facilities are on hold for fall/winter 2020.
- Groups include, and are not limited to; PTSA, Youth Sports Council groups, all parks and recreation departments, scouts, sport specific clubs, AAU teams, private organizations, not for profits, coaches camps, etc.
- Facilities that can be requested/rented include gyms, fields, turf/stadiums, tracks, tennis courts, baseball diamonds, auditoriums, cafeterias, libraries, classrooms, and parking lots.
- For use of aquatic facilities, please contact Ben Whipple or Brian Wilcox at 670-1087.
- All requests must be submitted through the link and not to the staff at the school.
- Please note that approval time can be up to 3 weeks. All users must submit insurance naming WCSD as additionally insured.
- Please take the time to review the fee schedule.
- Heat Index Chart
- Photos of fields
Please contact Jane Laskey, Director of Community Education and Facility Scheduler for WCSD with any questions, 585-670-8066
WHEN WEBSTER SCHOOLS ARE CLOSED OR AFTER SCHOOL ACTIVITIES ARE CANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER EVENTS, ALL FACILITY RENTALS ARE CANCELLED INCLUDING YOUTH SPORTS TEAM PRACTICES.
For registration and contact information for youth sports organizations in Webster, NY, visit Webster Youth Sports Council