One Webster Culture
Following are WCSD's Mission, Vision, Essential Skills, Core Beliefs, and C.A.R.E. attributes, all the result of the ongoing, collaborative strategic planning efforts of WCSD.
We are a community of learners who nurture and inspire personal excellence, foster creativity and explore diverse opportunities, celebrate achievements and overcome challenges, and contribute locally and globally for positive change.
Compassionately Connected, Joyfully Engaged, Always Learning.
- Learning to grow stronger through life's challenges.
- Sticking to it because it's worth it, even when it's tough.
- Working together to benefit all.
- Keeping my words and actions connected to the best I have to offer.
- Time Management
- Balancing work and play for today and tomorrow.
- Self Management
- Knowing myself and all the different things I can do to be my best.
- Understanding what's important to others and how to share what's important to me.
- Students First
- Each student is invaluable.
- Continuous Improvement
- Growth is a process that involves risk-taking, making mistakes, and Perseverance.
- Exploration and Innovation
- Creativity and discovery are inspired by asking questions where answers are uncertain.
- We are smarter and stronger together.
- Open exchange of ideas builds trust and confidence.
- Attaining excellence is a shared responsibility.
- Fiscal Responsibility
- Students are worthy of our wise investments.
- C = Cooperation
- A = Accountability
- R = Respect
- E = Excellence