1. General Information
Webster CSD requires the following information:
- Parent information - address(es), cell phone numbers, email addresses, and work numbers, if applicable.
- Student information - demographic and health/medication information, including the date of an upcoming physical, if applicable.
- Emergency contact information - names, addresses and phone numbers.
- Doctor information - name, practice name, address, phone number and fax number.
- Medical information - diagnoses and medications, if applicable.
2. Parent/Guardian Proof of Residency
Your current utility bill, lease, or mortgage statement is preferred. Full-page documents are needed; please do not submit partial documents or envelopes. Other documents showing your name, address, and date can be considered in special circumstances:
- Shared housing: If you cannot provide proof of residency in your name, complete the paperwork at this link with the primary resident.
- Purchasing a house: Submit a letter from your attorney, on letterhead, stating your name, the address you are purchasing, and the anticipated closing date. Your purchase contract cannot be substituted.
- Building a new house: Complete the certification at this link with your builder.
- Temporary housing due to eviction, economic hardship or a similar reason: Contact the district registrar at (585) 216-0079.
3. Parent/Guardian Photo ID
The district requires photo identification of the student's parent/guardian. Acceptable forms of ID include:
4. Student Birth Certificate or Passport
The district requires birth verification for each student you are registering. Contact the Webster CSD Student Registration Office at (585) 216-0029 if you are unable to provide one of these documents.
5. Current Physical & Immunization Records
The district requires current physical and immunization records for each student. If you do not have a copy, please request that your doctor fax the document to registration at (585) 216-0082. Please note: "My Chart" reports are not admissible.
- Note to parents/guardians registering for the 2022-23 school year: A current physical and immunization report are requested at the time of registration. If your child has a physical scheduled between now and the start of school, the school nurse will need a copy of the updated records before your child can start school.
- Note to parents/guardians registering for the 2021-22 school year: Immunizations are required to enter school. There is a 30-day grace period to provide your child's school health office with a current physical.
6. Additional Documentation
The optional documents listed below will move your student's registration more quickly through the process. Note: You are not required to supply these documents. Webster CSD will formally request these records to transfer your child(ren) into the district.
- Most recent report card for all students. For students in grades 9-12, also include your student's transcript and a copy of your student's current schedule.
- IEP or 504 Plan, if applicable (special education)
- Note to parents registering a kindergartner for the first time: If your child has been approved for school-aged special education services by a district other than Webster, please include the IEP or 504 Plan.