1. General Information
Webster CSD requires the following information:
- Parent information - address(es), cell phone numbers, email addresses, and work numbers, if applicable.
- Student information - demographic and health/medication information, including the date of an upcoming physical, if applicable.
- Emergency contact information - names, addresses and phone numbers.
- Doctor information - name, practice name, address, phone number and fax number.
- Medical information - diagnoses and medications, if applicable.
2. Parent/Guardian Proof of Residency
Your current utility bill, lease, or mortgage statement is preferred. Full-page documents are needed; please do not submit partial documents or envelopes. Other documents showing your name, address, and date can be considered in special circumstances:
- Shared housing: If you cannot provide proof of residency in your name, complete the paperwork at this link with the primary resident.
- Purchasing a house: Submit a letter from your attorney, on letterhead, stating your name, the address you are purchasing, and the anticipated closing date. Your purchase contract cannot be substituted.
- Building a new house: Complete the certification at this link with your builder.
- Temporary housing due to eviction, economic hardship or a similar reason: Contact the district registrar at (585) 216-0079.
3. Parent/Guardian Photo ID
The district requires photo identification of the student's parent/guardian. Acceptable forms of ID include:
4. Student Birth Certificate or Passport
The district requires birth verification for each student you are registering. Contact the Webster CSD Student Registration Office at (585) 216-0029 if you are unable to provide one of these documents.
5. Current Physical & Immunization Records
Each student's complete immunization record must be submitted at the time of registration. Immunization documentation will be reviewed to confirm that vaccinations meet the appropriate number of doses and dosing intervals as required by New York State Department of Health. Failure to submit immunization documentation will result in exclusion of the child from school.
Physical Exam (Required)
The district requires a current physical for each student. If you do not have a copy, please request that your doctor fax the document to registration at 585-216-0082. Please note: "My Chart" reports are not admissible. If your child has a physical schedule between now and the start of school, the school nurse will need a copy of the updated records before your child can start school.
6. Additional Documentation
The optional documents listed below will move your student's registration more quickly through the process. Note: You are not required to supply these documents. Webster CSD will formally request these records to transfer your child(ren) into the district.
- Most recent report card for all students. For students in grades 9-12, also include your student's transcript and a copy of your student's current schedule.
- IEP or 504 Plan, if applicable (special education)
- Note to parents registering a kindergartner for the first time: If your child has been approved for school-aged special education services by a district other than Webster, please include the IEP or 504 Plan.