Webster CSD Offers Rapid PCR Testing Clinic for StudentsWebster CSD is offering a rapid PCR testing clinic for students only. Students who are experiencing potential COVID symptoms can come to the clinic by appointment on most Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays after school hours.
The free testing process works as follows:
- Parents must accompany their child to the testing site and sign the consent form.
- The testing will take place at the district’s Buildings & Grounds building at 110 Sanford St., next to Spry Middle School. Look for the signs for the clinic.
- At your appointment time, proceed to the door for the clinic and a health office staff member will meet you there.
- After testing, parents and students may not wait for test results. Tests take 30 minutes to run, but there may be several tests ahead of your appointment.
- If the student tests negative, symptoms are improving, and they are fever-free for 24 hours without fever-reducing medication, they may return to school the next day if cleared by their school’s nurse.
- If the student tests positive, the results will be reported to the Department of Health and the student will be placed in isolation. They may not return to school until released by the DOH.
Appointments may be set up to two calendar days in advance.
Webster CSD is providing this service with the goal of getting students back to school as quickly as possible. As a reminder, if you are unable to take advantage of this testing, rapid PCR testing is also available at the Fleet Center, 145 Paul Road, Rochester 14624.
For further information regarding Webster CSD's COVID protocol, please see the 2021-22 School Year Information web page at this link.