- Sign into your Naviance account
- Click on Colleges Tab Home
- Scroll down to the bottom left
- Click on Manage Transcripts
- Click the Red Plus sign and choose College Application Transcript
- Choose Initial transcript
- Determine if you want to send Unofficial SAT or ACT scores
- Choose the colleges you want to send the transcript to
- Click Done
- Click Request and Finish
It is best to request a transcript AFTER submitting your application to a college.
Please allow 5 days for transcripts to be processed. This means it is important to be aware of application deadlines.
Including scores is considered UNOFFICIAL. Some schools will accept scores from Schroeder and use them to make admission decisions saving you the cost of having them sent directly from SAT/ACT.
Some schools require OFFICIAL scores to be sent directly from SAT/ACT. It is your responsibility to keep track of this.
We only have the option to send ALL scores or NONE. Therefore if you don’t want a particular test sent, you must have them sent through SAT/ACT.
Be sure to check that your scores are available in Naviance before submitting your transcript request. Once a transcript is sent, we do not have the ability to add/change scores.
Scores can be seen under the About Me tab in Naviance.