- Sign into your Naviance account
- Click on Colleges Tab Home
- Scroll down to the bottom left
- Click on Manage Transcripts
- Click the Red Plus sign and choose Other Transcript
- Choose Initial transcript
- Choose what the transcript is for: Scholarship, Athletics, Other
- Determine if you want to send Unofficial SAT or ACT scores
- Select a date when the transcript is due
- Indicate where you want the transcript sent
- You can enter an address you want it sent to
- You can enter an email in the "Other Notes:" section if you want it sent to an email
- You can enter "I will pick it up" in the "Other Notes" section and you can pick up the transcript in the Registrar's office located in the back of the library, next to the Career and Counseling Center. Look for the American flag.
- Click Request and Finish
Please allow 5 days for transcripts to be processed. This means it is important to be aware of application deadlines.
Including scores is considered UNOFFICIAL. Some schools will accept scores from Schroeder and use them to make admission decisions saving you the cost of having them sent directly from SAT/ACT.
Some schools require OFFICIAL scores to be sent directly from SAT/ACT. It is your responsibility to keep track of this.
We only have the option to send ALL scores or NONE. Therefore if you don’t want a particular test sent, you must have them sent through SAT/ACT.
Be sure to check that your scores are available in Naviance before submitting your transcript request. Once a transcript is sent, we do not have the ability to add/change scores.
Scores can be seen under the About Me tab in Naviance.