Work Permits for Webster Schroeder Students
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, Work Permits will be mailed to your primary home address. Please see below for instructions.
See below for DOWNLOADS to print out forms.
For WEBSTER SCHROEDER students:
- Print out the Application For Employment Certificate (AT-17) and fill-in Part I.
- Please have your parent/guardian sign Part I.
- Email the form to Emily_Zicari@WebsterCSD.org.
The student will need a current physical examination on file (physical exam date must be within 12 months to be valid) in order to receive the Work Permit. If you do not have a current physical on file, you may email a copy of a current physical exam along with your application or you can have your doctor sign the Physical Fitness Certificate form verifying good health and forward that along with your application. The Physical Fitness Certificate must be dated within 12 months, and is only needed if you do not have a physical on file at school, or a copy of physical exam within 12 months.
For Webster students attending other private and parochial schools:
- Print out the Application For Employment Certificate (AT-17) and the Physical Fitness Certification (AT-16).
- Fill-in the first part on each page (use blue/black pen only, no pencil).
- Provide a copy of a current physical exam (must be within 12 months).
- Provide documentation of evidence of age (see form for info).
- Provide copy of a photo ID.
- Email all items to Emily_Zicari@WebsterCSD.org.
If you need a duplicate card for a second job and the student has not changed age, or if you have any additional questions please email Emily_Zicari@webstercsd.org.
Application for employment for farm work or news carrier, please email Emily_Zicari@WebsterCSD.org for a special permit form.
For child modeling student must apply online at http://www.labor.ny.gov/workerprotection/laborstandards/secure/child_index.shtm.