Ladder Biotech & Healthcare Internships Program is a selective start-up internship program for high school students, founded and run by Harvard graduate students. In the program, students work 1-1 with supervisors from top biotech and healthcare start-ups to work on real-world projects in a real start-up environment. Our supervisors come from places like Stanford, UC Berkeley, Google, Microsoft and McKinsey.
Rochester Museum and Science Center is looking for students (ages 15+) to join their youth volunteer program, Curiosity Camps. Curiosity Camp Youth Volunteers (ages 15-17) are essential to the educational mission of the RMSC’s Curiosity Camps. They are energetic, enthusiastic, and hardworking and provide support by helping campers with a wide variety of projects, activities, and science experiments. Curiosity Camp Volunteers help provide a fun and safe camp experience while sharing in the exploration of science!
Dining Wait Staff (Webster Campus)
Join us in Caring for the Most Important People on Earth. We reward hard-working, caring professionals with competitive pay, great benefits and career growth opportunities.
We are currently hiring for part time Wait staff at Cherry Ridge Independent Living located on the Webster Campus. The purpose of this position is to serve meals to residents and participants in a friendly, safe and clean atmosphere.
St. Ann’s Community Offers:
- Competitive Salary
- Tuition Reimbursement and Scholarship Opportunities
- Dental, Health & Vision
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Setting up and cleaning tables, following station guidelines and maintains all dining room service standards
- Completely servers all tables with full course in a professional, friendly and timely manner
- Speaks to resident and participants in a pleasant tone and respects the rights of all residents and coworkers
- Communicates emergencies, health status, concerns, behavior problems of residents to Host/Hostess
- Properly takes order and communicates orders to cooks to assure proper preparation and elimination of potential waste
- Assists coworkers with all steps of service to ensure Quality Assurance standards
- Receives and communicates concerns of residents to Captain and or Food service director
- Attends all scheduled department meetings and reads and adheres to all memos posted in the department
- Ensures great customer service is provided to residents and participants
- High School and GED Preferred but not required
- Minimum of 3 months of previous customer service experience
Join us in Caring for the Most Important People on Earth.
The employment policy of St. Ann’s Community is to provide equal opportunity to all persons. Our company, therefore, has made a commitment to equal employment opportunity through a positive and continuing Affirmative Action Program. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other Federal or State legally-protected classes.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education Equivalent Experience
Webster Aquatics Program
Lifeguard and Swim Instructors