Due to COVID-19 restrictions, Work Permits will be issued by appointment only at this time. Please see below for instructions.
See below for DOWNLOADS to print out forms.
For Thomas students
- Print out the Application For Employment Certificate (AT-17)
- Fill in the first part on page 1, including parent/guardian signature (use blue/black pen only, no pencil)
- Email them to both DiAnne_Roberts@websterCSD.org and Joanne_Sherman@webstercsd.org
The student will need a current physical examination on file (physical exam date must be within 12 months to be valid) in order for the Physical Fitness Certification form to be signed by the Health Office. If your student does not have a current physical on file, you may email a copy of a current physical exam along with your application or you can have your doctor sign the Physical Fitness Certificate form verifying good health and forward that along with your application. The Physical Fitness Certificate must be dated within 12 months. If necessary, you may fax to (585) 670-8023.
For Webster students that are homeschooled or attending other private and parochial schools
- Print out the Application For Employment Certificate (AT-17) and, if needed, the Physical Fitness Certification (AT-16)
- Fill in the first part on each page, including parent/guardian signature (use blue/black pen only, no pencil)
- Provide a copy of a current physical exam (must be within 12 months) or a doctor signed Physical Fitness Certificate (AT-16)
- Provide documentation of evidence of age (see form for info)
- Provide copy of a photo ID
- Email all items to both DiAnne_Roberts@WebsterCSD.org and Joanne_Sherman@webstercsd.org
If you need a duplicate card for a second job and the student has not changed age, or if you have any additional questions please email both DiAnne_Roberts@WebsterCSD.org and Joanne_Sherman@webstercsd.org or call 585-670-8011.