Pick-up, Drop-off, & Timings|
Start & End Times
- Start of school day (also when students exit the buses): 8:50am
- End of school day (when the buses leave): 3:20pm
Parent Pick-up & Drop-off
- Student Pick-up: To pick up your child you will need photo ID. Please send in a note to school with your child so we can plan accordingly. If a note did not get sent with your student we ask that you inform us of any changes that need to be made in the morning. Parent pick-up is at 3:09. This allows us to safely get students connected with families before the rest of the school goes out to the buses.
- Student Drop-off (along median): Students may be dropped off between 8:45 and 8:50am. It is best if parents pull up as far as possible along with sidewalk and “drop and go” so we can keep the traffic flow moving. We will have someone at the cross-walk to assist children in getting from cars into school safely. If dropping off after 9:00, please park in the parking lot and walk your student into the main office to sign him/her in for the day.
- Bus Loop Parkers Beware! Do NOT enter the bus loop from 7:40-8:10 AM, 8:35-9:10 AM & 2:50-3:25 PM. If you park in the loop during these times it is likely that you will get blocked in by buses!