The Plank South Postal Service is an in-school post office system through which students, teachers, and parents can send and receive mail. The service does NOT work in conjunction with the US Postal Service, and can not deliver "real" mail to the community at large. To utilize the Plank South Postal Service, students need to agree to abide by the following rules:
Plank South Postal Service Rules
1. All letters must be written in a friendly and respectful manner.
2. All letters must be signed by the author.
3. Students must respect the privacy of people's mail.
4. All mail needs to go through the central Post Office and be delivered by Post Office workers.
5. This post office may not be used for the delivery of party invitations or objects other than correspondence.
6. Mail that has been placed in a mailbox can not be retrieved.
Parents can receive their child's in-school address by contacting their child's teacher.