The Webster Athletic Booster Organization (WABO) is a volunteer, all-sports booster group dedicated to the support of all interscholastic athletics at Webster Schroeder and Webster Thomas High Schools.
WABO encourages the participation of parents of all JV and Varsity sports as well as any community sports enthusiast. WABO's impact is limited only by the number of its volunteers!
WABO meetings are held the first Monday of every month in the cafeteria at Webster Schroeder High School, 875 Ridge Road. Meetings begin at 6:00 pm. Pleast contact Larry Maggio at email@example.com for additional information.
WABO is looking to fill 1 open position on its executive board and welcomes the support of all Webster parents. If you have any questions regarding these positions or would like further information, please contact Larry Maggio at firstname.lastname@example.org or Chris O'Grady at email@example.com .
Thomas Stocker – 1 Position
· Keep inventory of candy, drinks, popcorn, hotdogs, nacho cheese, supplies (napkins, plates, popcorn bag, etc.) for all sporting events
· Shop as required to restock at BJ’s, Hegedorns, other local food vendors, etc.
· Place phone orders for food items not available at BJ’s for delivery to concession stands
· Co-coordinates inventory for large events like sectionals, tournaments, etc.
· Attend WABO monthly meetings
WABO Meeting Schedule for 2013-14 school year (all meetings are held in the Schroeder Cafeteria at 6:00pm) -
Monday, September 9 ,2013
Monday, October 7, 2013
Monday, November 4, 2013
Monday, December 2, 2013
Monday, January 6, 2014
Monday, February 3, 2014
Monday, March 3, 2014
Monday, April 7, 2014
Monday, May 5, 2014
|pdf file: You need Adobe Acrobat Reader (version 5 or higher) to view this file. Download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader for PC or Macintosh.|