P: (585) 217-5403
This page is designed specifically for our district retirees. Here retirees will find forms and documents related to their coverage and links to find answers to questions, as well as contact information. Please contact the Webster CSD benefits office before reaching out to Excellus BCBS or Medicare.
Please keep in mind the following information:
- If you are turning 65 and retired from the district you need to contact the Social Security Office at least 2 months prior to your birthdate. You can apply online through the medicare.gov link provided below.
- If you are planning any relocation please reach out to the benefits office for an update.
How to Enroll for Medicare Part A and/or B
- Contact Social Security at 1-800-772-1213
- Enroll online at www.ssa.gov/medicare
- Schedule and appoint with Social Security
Rochester Area Social Security Offices:
|One HSBC Plaza
||4050 West Ridge Road
||571 East Main Street
||Rochester, NY 14626
||Batavia, NY 14020
|100 Chestnut Street
|Rochester, NY 14604