Facility Requests for Community Groups
All community groups that wish to request space/facilities at any of the Webster Central School buildings/campuses need to fill out this request.
- Groups include, and are not limited to; PTSA, Youth Sports Council groups, all parks and recreation departments, scouts, sport specific clubs, AAU teams, private organizations, not for profits, coaches camps, etc.
- Facilities that can be requested/rented include gyms, fields, turf/stadiums, tracks, tennis courts, baseball diamonds, auditoriums, cafeterias, libraries, classrooms, and parking lots.
- All requests must be submitted through the link and not to the staff at the school.
- Please note that approval time can be up to 3 weeks. All users must submit insurance naming WCSD as additionally insured.
- Please take the time to review the fee schedule.
Please contact Jane Laskey, Director of Community Education and Facility Scheduler for WCSD with any questions.
Jane_Laskey@webstercsd.org or 585-670-8066
WHEN WEBSTER SCHOOLS ARE CLOSED OR AFTER SCHOOL ACTIVITIES ARE CANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER EVENTS, ALL FACILITY RENTALS ARE CANCELLED INCLUDING YOUTH SPORTS TEAM PRACTICES.
For registration and contact information for youth sports organizations in Webster, NY, visit Webster Youth Sports Council