SWIM LESSON REGISTRATION -
Fall 2018 Registration will begin on September 6th at 8:00 am. Spots for some swim levels truly do fill up in 5 minutes so please set up an account before registration. Classes are online on August 13th to view and the program guide will be delivered to all WCSD residents by August 15th.
Webster Community Programs offers swim lessons all year round! Classes are offered weekday mornings during the summer and on Saturdays/Sundays during the school year. A Monday/Wednesday evening program is also available year round. Register for these classes through the Webster Central School District Continuing Education program.
Learn To Swim . . . With Us!
- Red Cross levels I - VII
- Water Babies: for moms, dads, and tots ages 6 months - 3 years! (one parent or guardian must accompany their child).
- Tiny Tots: 1 to 1 ratio child to instructor; transition from water babies to group instruction for 3 year olds.
- Tad Poles: 3 to 1 ratio student to instructor; for ages 4 and 5 grouped and taught according to ability.
- Private Swim lessons
- Adult Lessons; It's never too late to learn. Special "Feeling Safe" program also available for those who are especially fearful of the water.)
- Introduction to Diving: basic fundamentals of diving will be taught, the approach, the hurdle step, and three different position dives. Participants must be 9 or older and at least a level IV swimmer.
For more information on any of the above programs, please contact Brian Wilcox, Ben Whipple or Megan Sassenhausen at 670-1087, at the Webster Central School Aquatic Center.